• Trending Now

    NaijaDays

    BREAKING NEWS | GIST | HEALTH | EDUCATION | RELATIONSHIP | FITNESS

    Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

    May 31, 2017

    Nigerian Man Presents Wife With SUV As Her 30th Birthday Gift

    Follow NaijaDays on Twitter
    A Canada-based Nigerian man gifted his wife of over 7 years and mother of his three children, Gold Akinrefon, a brand new SUV as her 30th birthday gift.


    Posting the video on Instagram she wrote;

    Quote
    “Omg Baba Yosola mi ! I didn’t see this coming AT ALL. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH for my new car. I pray the good Lord shall continue to keep, sustain, uplift and bless every of your endeavors in Jesus name . Next time, please hint me so I can at least do my makeup nah #happy30thtome #mybirthdaygift#thankyoubaby #grateful”






    No comments:

    Post a Comment