• Trending Now

    NaijaDays

    BREAKING NEWS | GIST | HEALTH | EDUCATION | RELATIONSHIP | FITNESS

    Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

    Jun 27, 2017

    Actress, Viola Davis From The Movie "FENCES" & Hubby Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary.

    Follow NaijaDays on Twitter

      Viola-Davis-and-Julius
    The "FENCES" on-screen character has only the sweetest charms for her lover on their wedding commemoration this year.
    Viola Davis and Julius Tennon have now been hitched for a long time now!
    Viola-Davis-shares-this-beautiful-photo-on-her-14th-wedding-anniversary
    The especially gifted performer imparts the news to fans through her Instagram page on June 23 2017, with a photograph from their reestablishment function in February 2016 and the accompanying sweet words "My life got sweeter, wealthier the day I met you. I adore you like a major ole canine!!! Glad 14 years my affection, my heart."
    Viola-Davis-and-Julius-are-blessed-with-kids-in-their-happy-flourishing-14-year-union
    Viola actually appears to have the sweetest words for Julius constantly. In a 2013 meeting with The New York Post, she says "I was the loneliest lady on the planet, and somebody stated, 'You should simply petition God for a spouse.'
    "I said I needed a major dark man from the South who resembled a football player, who as of now had kids, who possibly had been hitched some time recently.
    Three and a half weeks after the fact, I met my significant other."
    What's more, quite recently this past February, while tolerating her Best Supporting Actress Oscar, she says of Julius and their little girl;
    "To my better half and my little girl, my heart, Genesis. You show me consistently how to live, how to love.
    I am glad to the point that you are the establishment of my life."
    Beginning is the couple's 2011-received little girl. They have two more, a child and a little girl from Tennon's past relationship.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment